Friday 2 May 2014

Late update XD

Hello Dreamers!

Yesterday AJHQ was still thinking about what the update would be...
They released it today! (Also on behalf of the May Calendar, I will shift den tips to tomorrow)

1st page: Pet cheetahs! They are so cute :D
Also it says, They are going quick?
Anyways I bought my own cheetah pet :)
Isn't it cute :D
Now when I was buying it, it IS going away quick!
:O 2 DAYS!!! You better buy your cheetah pet FAST!

2nd page: The waterparks back! And the heatwave party came back too! Even though its not summer yet...


3d Page: MY FAVOURITE PAGE!!!!! :D
OK! 1st: New adventures! YAY! But there is a Eagle feather in it... Are they Eagle adventures?
2nd: I unscrambled, and I think its a griffon! (A griffon is a lion with wings :P)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment